List of appoinments in calendar more than one day ? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on List of appoinments in calendar more than one day ? - Windows CE ; Is it any way I can list my appointments for more than one day at a time ? I want to scroll down instead of choosing a new day. Let's say for one month at a time ?...

  1. List of appoinments in calendar more than one day ?

    Is it any way I can list my appointments for more than one day at a
    time ? I want to scroll down instead of choosing a new day. Let's say
    for one month at a time ?

  2. Re: List of appoinments in calendar more than one day ?

    Get Agenda Fusion. You can view it in many ways and it sync's with Outlook.

    Tim

    "Lars Henning Ulvaer" wrote in message
    news:46871871.0401260125.2eec1a6e@posting.google.c om...
    > Is it any way I can list my appointments for more than one day at a
    > time ? I want to scroll down instead of choosing a new day. Let's say
    > for one month at a time ?

+ Reply to Thread