Hi

I am porting PCMCIA Wireless LAN card driver for windows 2k/XP to CE.

My driver use IO type I/O and Memory type I/O both.

In MiniportInitialize function, the driver acquire resources by using
NdisMQueryAdapterResources() function and register IO port and map
memory using NdisMRegisterIoPortRange() and NdisMMapIoSpace()
functions.

But, in CE I cannot acquire memory resource from
NdisMQueryAdapterResources() function(Resource type:
CmReousrceTypeMemory), therefore, I cannot call NdisMMapIoSpace()
function.

How can I get memory resource from NdisMQueryAdapaterReosources()?
If it is not posible, how can I Map virtual memory with PCMCIA memory
space?