Bluetooth, ActiveSync and Internet access - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Bluetooth, ActiveSync and Internet access - Windows CE ; OK - I give up. I have an IPAC with built in Bluetooth. Can connect to my home PC, which in turn conects to a cable router which supplies internet to several other PCs around the house. Can browse the ...

  1. Bluetooth, ActiveSync and Internet access

    OK - I give up.
    I have an IPAC with built in Bluetooth. Can connect to my home
    PC, which in turn conects to a cable router which supplies internet
    to several other PCs around the house.

    Can browse the pocketPC using BT, can synchronise, etc.but despite ticking
    the box in activesync for internet pass through I cannot get it to browse
    the internet using BT. (works OK when in the USB cradle though).

    Any pointers as to where I should start looking?
    Many thanks.

    --
    Alan Davies

  2. Re: Bluetooth, ActiveSync and Internet access

    "Alan Davies" wrote in message
    > OK - I give up.
    > I have an IPAC with built in Bluetooth. Can connect to my home
    > PC, which in turn conects to a cable router which supplies internet
    > to several other PCs around the house.
    >
    > Can browse the pocketPC using BT, can synchronise, etc.but despite ticking
    > the box in activesync for internet pass through I cannot get it to browse
    > the internet using BT. (works OK when in the USB cradle though).

    Excuse replying (in part) to my own post...

    I can now get bluetooth networking to function with internet sharing to
    allow the IPAQ
    access to the internet. Can't get it to work with "pass through" on Active
    sync though....

+ Reply to Thread