Storage Card API - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Storage Card API - Windows CE ; Hi I would like to check the status of my storage card and get the details like free space / writable etc., from my application. Is there any API that I can use for this purpose ? Thanks Rohini...

  1. Storage Card API

    Hi
    I would like to check the status of my storage card and get the
    details like free space / writable etc., from my application. Is there
    any API that I can use for this purpose ?

    Thanks
    Rohini

  2. CE romcard compaq 2010

    Who have an Windows-CE romcad for the Compaq 2010 handheld for sale??
    I live in Europe (the Netherlands)

+ Reply to Thread