Password protection - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Password protection - Windows CE ; I have a file (actually an MS Word for PPC file) that contains sensitive information that I need to password protect, like a palm file. I don't want to use the power-on password, as that is overkill. What other options ...

  1. Password protection

    I have a file (actually an MS Word for PPC file) that contains
    sensitive information that I need to password protect, like a palm
    file. I don't want to use the power-on password, as that is overkill.
    What other options do I have? Particularly free options.

    Thanks,

    Craig

  2. Re: Password protection

    Cx [22 Nov 2003 14:13:28 -0800]:
    > What other options do I have? Particularly free options.

    Learn Navaho.

    --
    40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
    GT40 encryption-database toolkit

  3. Re: Password protection

    Craig wrote:
    > I have a file (actually an MS Word for PPC file) that contains
    > sensitive information that I need to password protect, like a palm
    > file. I don't want to use the power-on password, as that is overkill.
    > What other options do I have? Particularly free options.
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Craig

    Publish what freeware you find. I finally gave up and translated
    my data into an Excel file that I could password protect. PITA.
    mike

    laptops and parts Test Equipment
    Honda CB-125S
    TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564