Here is a reasonable request. I have a user with high end label maker
that produces industrial labels. It uses Windows CE for it's internal
software. The printer driver on the workstation connects via a USB
connection to the printer. Works great.

Throw in a Compaq IPAQ and I'm hooped. The user needs both devices,
the printer (Brady GlobalMark Color & Cut) uses an older version of
Win CE and is not open to tinkering. The IPAQ probably uses the
latest CE.

How can I fudge the wceusbsh drivers to recognize and talk to both
devices? This is nuts. 3 MS Windows devices that can't talk to each
other. Talk about feature rich.

Thanks, any hints are appreciated.