Third Party BSP and Device - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Third Party BSP and Device - Windows CE ; Suppose if we have third party BSP and and their Device then how to download through Platform Builder. And How to write simple dialog based application. Please guide me. Thanks Rakesh...

  1. Third Party BSP and Device

    Suppose if we have third party BSP and and their Device then how to
    download through Platform Builder. And How to write simple dialog
    based application.
    Please guide me.
    Thanks
    Rakesh

  2. Re: Third Party BSP and Device

    Open PB IDE, click 'File->Manage Catalog Features' to import the BSP
    CEC file into the feature list. To generate the CEC file fr your BSP,
    go to Tools->CEC Editor.

    rakesh@sunlux-india.com (Rakesh Gupta) wrote in message news:<3ada6962.0311100332.7442c1@posting.google.com>...
    > Suppose if we have third party BSP and and their Device then how to
    > download through Platform Builder. And How to write simple dialog
    > based application.
    > Please guide me.
    > Thanks
    > Rakesh