how to execute shutdown from code - Windows CE

This is a discussion on how to execute shutdown from code - Windows CE ; hello, i'm developing under windows ce .NET, and i've a lot of troubles to shutdown wince from code. i use the compiler visual eMbedded C++ 4.0 and, given that I can not use the ExitWindows function, which procedure may I ...

  1. how to execute shutdown from code

    hello, i'm developing under windows ce .NET, and i've a lot of troubles
    to shutdown wince from code.
    i use the compiler visual eMbedded C++ 4.0 and, given that I can not use
    the ExitWindows function, which procedure may I use???

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: how to execute shutdown from code

    sorry, I didn't see the previous message with the answer to this
    question