I'd like to write a few simple programs for my windows CE handheld
computer (jornada 690, SH3 processor, CE3.01).

I have VB6.0. I think all I need is the Windows CE Toolkit for Visual
Basic 6.0.

I've found numerous references to a free download of this kit from
Microsoft. But all the links are broken. Is this available anywhere
as a free download?

Is there anything else I need?

Alternative freeware strategies?

I've messed around with BasiCE and PocketC.
The PocketC GUI development add-on doesn't want to run on the J690.
Seems like it did run on my Velo-1.

Thanks, mike
laptops and parts Test Equipment
4in/400Wout ham linear amp.
Honda CB-125S
400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $550
Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser