ANN: Ink Spot CE 1.14r3 released - Windows CE

This is a discussion on ANN: Ink Spot CE 1.14r3 released - Windows CE ; We at DejaVu Software, Inc. would like to announce an update to Ink Spot CE, our netnews reader for Windows CE. Version 1.14r3 is essentially a bug fix release to fix some compatability issues with Windows Mobile 2003 devices. For ...

  1. ANN: Ink Spot CE 1.14r3 released

    We at DejaVu Software, Inc. would like to announce an update to Ink
    Spot CE, our netnews reader for Windows CE. Version 1.14r3 is essentially
    a bug fix release to fix some compatability issues with Windows Mobile 2003
    devices.

    For the full list of bug fixes and enhancements to this version, see
    our web site at:

    http://www.dejavusoftware.com/inkce/

    Many people have asked, and many times we have replied: we are still
    developing Ink Spot CE. We've taken some time to design a new architecture
    which we think will result in a feature-rich Ink Spot CE 2.0, but have
    gone back to the drawing board on this several times. Never fear, we're
    still working on it, and hope to release Ink Spot CE 2.0 in the fullness
    of time.

    If you have any comments or suggestions about Ink Spot CE, feel free to
    drop us a line at:

    suggest@dejavusoftware.com

    Thanks,
    Jorj Bauer
    Scott Harker
    Steve Tyson
    DejaVu Software, Inc. -- Sometimes we juggle.
    http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    info@dejavusoftware.com
    dejavu@kagi.com

  2. Re: Ink Spot CE 1.14r3 released

    Lower the price to $10. Try to regain the poor image of the product. Just
    about everyone who used the product said it was too slow and buggy. After
    reading the reviews and opinions of InkSpot, I never even considered the
    product. That will make us happy, you will get allot of referrals. You will
    get allot of sales right away. If you do not, we will think that because you
    almost have the market cornered for PPC news readers you'll think you can
    charge what ever you want(Price Gouging). Then you will get no sales, no
    referrals etc. Remember, happy customers remember happy experiences.

    Do the right thing and I will go and buy it right now!

    Thank you,
    Peter

    "DejaVu Software, Inc." wrote in message

    > We at DejaVu Software, Inc. would like to announce an update to Ink
    > Spot CE, our netnews reader for Windows CE. Version 1.14r3 is essentially
    > a bug fix release to fix some compatability issues with Windows Mobile

    2003
    > devices.
    >
    > For the full list of bug fixes and enhancements to this version, see
    > our web site at:
    >
    > http://www.dejavusoftware.com/inkce/
    >
    > Many people have asked, and many times we have replied: we are still
    > developing Ink Spot CE. We've taken some time to design a new architecture
    > which we think will result in a feature-rich Ink Spot CE 2.0, but have
    > gone back to the drawing board on this several times. Never fear, we're
    > still working on it, and hope to release Ink Spot CE 2.0 in the fullness
    > of time.
    >
    > If you have any comments or suggestions about Ink Spot CE, feel free to
    > drop us a line at:
    >
    > suggest@dejavusoftware.com
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jorj Bauer
    > Scott Harker
    > Steve Tyson
    > DejaVu Software, Inc. -- Sometimes we juggle.
    > http://www.dejavusoftware.com/
    > info@dejavusoftware.com
    > dejavu@kagi.com

+ Reply to Thread