hotkeys and keyup - Windows CE

This is a discussion on hotkeys and keyup - Windows CE ; Hi, I am writing a program that sits in the background and waits for a hotkey. I need it to issue one command on a keydown and another on the keyup of that same key. I would also like it ...

  1. hotkeys and keyup

    Hi,

    I am writing a program that sits in the background and waits for a hotkey. I
    need it to issue one command on a keydown and another on the keyup of that
    same key. I would also like it to reject the autorepeats if they come in but
    that is secondary to getting that keyup info. Could anyone tell me what they
    did if they had this problem or a small example. I would appreciate it.

    John Hill

    john_hill_99 at hotmail

  2. Re: hotkeys and keyup

    Thanks Kobi, I will give it a try.