java onto the emulator - Windows CE

This is a discussion on java onto the emulator - Windows CE ; Hi, I got a winCE emulator and I would know this: is there a way to run onto it a java application? That is, which free java virtual machine [if you know the URL, please tell me] could I install ...

  1. java onto the emulator

    Hi,
    I got a winCE emulator and I would know this: is there a way to run onto it
    a java application?
    That is, which free java virtual machine [if you know the URL, please tell
    me] could I install ont the emulator?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: java onto the emulator

    jac napisał(a):

    > I got a winCE emulator and I would know this: is there a way to run onto it
    > a java application?

    I don't know

    > That is, which free java virtual machine [if you know the URL, please tell

    Look at this site:
    http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computin...d/ppcjava.html

    --
    WIrek