Hi all:
When I run my programme on the Windows CE target, a graphic
programme use GDI, i saw some message like below:

Data Abort: Thread=8de1b764 Proc=8c133580 'gwes.exe'
AKY=00000045 PC=00081368 RA=00081208 BVA=0032508c

then my programme and Windows CE has no response. It is dead.

so, I want to know what is the mean? Only this programme would cause
the problem, I am sure that the programme has some problem that cause
the above message and Windows CE dead.

I am nearly to suiside for the problem, I am do it for a month, I can
not continue my programme.

Can anyone help me? I do really be mad for it!
Thank you bery much.