Jordana 680/Windows CE with Linksys wpc11 problems - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Jordana 680/Windows CE with Linksys wpc11 problems - Windows CE ; Can anyone help me? I am trying to get my CE handheld PC (jordana 680) to work with the Linksys WPC11 wireless net card. cewindows.net says its compatible, but i just get an error saying 'Linksys Wireless Network PC Card ...

  1. Jordana 680/Windows CE with Linksys wpc11 problems

    Can anyone help me?

    I am trying to get my CE handheld PC (jordana 680) to work with the Linksys
    WPC11 wireless net card. cewindows.net says its compatible, but i just get
    an error saying 'Linksys Wireless Network PC Card For WinCE does not support
    the connected device type '

    Any ideas ? desperate to get this to work! have i read a dodgy website and
    bought a turkey ?

    Thanks
    Martin

  2. Re: Jordana 680/Windows CE with Linksys wpc11 problems

    Try this Driver. I have read works great with LinkSys
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/fi...load/9284.html

    "Martin J. Smith" wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me?
    >
    > I am trying to get my CE handheld PC (jordana 680) to work with the

    Linksys
    > WPC11 wireless net card. cewindows.net says its compatible, but i just get
    > an error saying 'Linksys Wireless Network PC Card For WinCE does not

    support
    > the connected device type '
    >
    > Any ideas ? desperate to get this to work! have i read a dodgy website and
    > bought a turkey ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Martin

+ Reply to Thread