when is inactive for the night... - Windows CE

This is a discussion on when is inactive for the night... - Windows CE ; Hi everybody... nobody has this problem? when I suspend the pocket pc for the night with a program in execution, the morning after the application is hide an I can see only the "desktop", then I go in "settings|memory "and ...

  1. when is inactive for the night...

    Hi everybody... nobody has this problem?
    when I suspend the pocket pc for the night with a program in
    execution, the morning after the application is hide an I can see only
    the "desktop", then I go in "settings|memory "and I find the
    application between" running programs "...
    the program has gone in background!
    some solutions?
    thanks matteo (I have an intermec 720)

  2. Re: when is inactive for the night...

    check in "Settings | Today" then "Items"....
    you'll find "Display Today screen if device is not used for"....

    gabu2000@tin.it (Matteo Gabella) wrote in message news:...
    > Hi everybody... nobody has this problem?
    > when I suspend the pocket pc for the night with a program in
    > execution, the morning after the application is hide an I can see only
    > the "desktop", then I go in "settings|memory "and I find the
    > application between" running programs "...
    > the program has gone in background!
    > some solutions?
    > thanks matteo (I have an intermec 720)

+ Reply to Thread