Books for WinCE3.0 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Books for WinCE3.0 - Windows CE ; Gurus, Any recommendation for good books on WinCE3.0 with reference to first-timers TIA...

  1. Books for WinCE3.0

    Gurus,

    Any recommendation for good books on WinCE3.0 with reference to first-timers

    TIA

  2. Re: Books for WinCE3.0

    My first choice for info about Windows CE is Chris De Herrera's site:
    http://www.cewindows.net/
    It includes an annotated list of books

    On 13 Aug 2003 14:46:21 -0700, m_vai@yahoo.com (Maulik Vaidya) wrote:

    >Gurus,
    >
    >Any recommendation for good books on WinCE3.0 with reference to first-timers
    >
    >TIA

    Robert E. Zaret
    PenFact, Inc.
    500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R