I made an application to keep a database (access 2000) on a pocket-pc
I used "Microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0" to do it
then, I ran my app from the development environment for debugging and it was
all ok
so I used the "Application Install Wizard" from the "tools/remote tools"
menu to make an installation package
I also checked the "Include device Runtime in Cab file" in the Wizard, but
never to do!
in the installation package there is everything needed but the Runtime
and I cannot use my app on the pocket-pc because, when I try to execute it,
the message returned to me is that "there is no application associated to
the .vb file!"

My question is simple now : how can I run my app or better any *.vb file on
my pocket-pc?

thanks