Berkeley DB on WinCE, can it be done? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Berkeley DB on WinCE, can it be done? - Windows CE ; Anyone manage to get Berkeley DB compiled and working on Windows CE? If not, what other options do I have for a *free* small, high-performance cross-platform database? Thanks....

  1. Berkeley DB on WinCE, can it be done?

    Anyone manage to get Berkeley DB compiled and working on Windows CE?
    If not, what other options do I have for a *free* small,
    high-performance cross-platform database?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Berkeley DB on WinCE, can it be done?

    Adrian B. wrote:
    > Anyone manage to get Berkeley DB compiled and working on Windows CE?
    > If not, what other options do I have for a *free* small,
    > high-performance cross-platform database?

    Have you tried to compile it? If so then what problems are you running in to?

    --
    Phil Frisbie, Jr.
    Hawk Software

  3. Re: Berkeley DB on WinCE, can it be done?

    "Phil Frisbie, Jr." wrote in message news:<#lE8TyDXDHA.384@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>...
    > Adrian B. wrote:
    > > Anyone manage to get Berkeley DB compiled and working on Windows CE?
    > > If not, what other options do I have for a *free* small,
    > > high-performance cross-platform database?

    > Have you tried to compile it? If so then what problems are you running in to?

    Berkeley DB is not officially supported on PocketPC so I was just
    hoping some had gone through the experience of porting it previously.

+ Reply to Thread