[EVC++] processes - Windows CE

This is a discussion on [EVC++] processes - Windows CE ; Hi, how can i start another process by my application? There are any function like _execl in C++? I need to run an application as a new process from my application.. Thanks a lot! Giancarlo -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server ...

  1. [EVC++] processes

    Hi,
    how can i start another process by my application? There are any
    function like _execl in C++? I need to run an application as a new
    process from my application..

    Thanks a lot!
    Giancarlo

  2. Re: [EVC++] processes

    CreateProcess
    ShellExecute
    ShellExecuteEx

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:45:57 +0000 (UTC), "giancarlo"
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >how can i start another process by my application? There are any
    >function like _execl in C++? I need to run an application as a new
    >process from my application..
    >
    >Thanks a lot!
    >Giancarlo
    >

    >--