BreezeNET pc-ds.11b - intersil or wl100 driver needed for 2.11 h/pc ! - Windows CE

This is a discussion on BreezeNET pc-ds.11b - intersil or wl100 driver needed for 2.11 h/pc ! - Windows CE ; I've found that this pc-card can work on compaq wl-100 or original intersil driver. http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals...irelesslan.htm Unfortunatly the sites listed in this http://www.cewindows.net/faqs/wl100driver.htm howto are no longer available...:-( I've tried orinoco drivers - but with no succes. I would be extremly ...

  1. BreezeNET pc-ds.11b - intersil or wl100 driver needed for 2.11 h/pc !

    I've found that this pc-card can work on compaq wl-100 or original intersil
    driver. http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals...irelesslan.htm
    Unfortunatly the sites listed in this
    http://www.cewindows.net/faqs/wl100driver.htm howto are no longer
    available...:-(
    I've tried orinoco drivers - but with no succes.
    I would be extremly gratefull for any help - maybe u have other drivers that
    will work on my H/PC Compaq 2000c with Windows 2.11 and listed above pc-card
    ?

    --
    Serwis Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/

  2. Re: BreezeNET pc-ds.11b - intersil or wl100 driver needed for 2.11 h/pc !

    Compaqs WEB Site, (COMPAQ-HP) has a complete installation program with the
    driver for the WL-100 on its web site. Works great on 2.11. I used on my IBM
    z50 with 2.11 and it was working 2 minutes after install.Go to support then
    Networks and Wireless.

    --
    For Palm/PDA Info http://reachme.at/PalmPlace
    For PrePaid Wireless Info Site http://reachme.at/PrePaidWireless

    "StyppaH" wrote in message
    > I've found that this pc-card can work on compaq wl-100 or original

    intersil
    > driver. http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals...irelesslan.htm
    > Unfortunatly the sites listed in this
    > http://www.cewindows.net/faqs/wl100driver.htm howto are no longer
    > available...:-(
    > I've tried orinoco drivers - but with no succes.
    > I would be extremly gratefull for any help - maybe u have other drivers

    that
    > will work on my H/PC Compaq 2000c with Windows 2.11 and listed above

    pc-card
    > ?
    >

    > --
    > Serwis Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/