Compact Flash extention help - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Compact Flash extention help - Windows CE ; is there any Y type extension that has an compact flash adaptor in one side and in the other side two (2) compact flash slots? What I need is to have 2 CF card or CF peripheral working at the ...

  1. Compact Flash extention help

    is there any Y type extension that has an compact flash adaptor
    in one side and in the other side two (2) compact flash slots?

    What I need is to have 2 CF card or CF peripheral working at the same time
    without having to disconnect one to insert the other, for instance a 500 mb
    CF card
    as memory and a CF camera working together.

  2. Re: Compact Flash extention help

    Jornada 568

    "Ardi" wrote in message
    > You might want to get an expansion pack with two CF slots. I don't know

    what
    > device you have, but I know that there are such expansion packs for iPAQ.

    > remember I saw one made by Nexian. It had two CF slots and a battery.

    There
    > were some others, two. Try amazon.com. I'm sure you'll find them.
    > Cheers
    >
    > "Duram" wrote in message
    > > is there any Y type extension that has an compact flash adaptor
    > > in one side and in the other side two (2) compact flash slots?
    > >
    > > What I need is to have 2 CF card or CF peripheral working at the same

    time
    > > without having to disconnect one to insert the other, for instance a 500

    > mb
    > > CF card
    > > as memory and a CF camera working together.

+ Reply to Thread