Jornada 568 and Windows Mobile (PPC 2003) - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Jornada 568 and Windows Mobile (PPC 2003) - Windows CE ; Will my Jornada 568 be able to upgrade to windows mobile 2003? where to buy the software and how to do it? I did not find any thing about it in HP site....

  1. Jornada 568 and Windows Mobile (PPC 2003)

    Will my Jornada 568 be able to upgrade to windows mobile 2003?
    where to buy the software and how to do it? I did not find any
    thing about it in HP site.

  2. Re: Jornada 568 and Windows Mobile (PPC 2003)

    Unfortunately, no.

    Do a search. There is a message here that leads to a link where HP says the
    Jornada line will not be upgraded.

    I empathize with you, as I stare at my own 568.

    "Duram" wrote in message
    > Will my Jornada 568 be able to upgrade to windows mobile 2003?
    > where to buy the software and how to do it? I did not find any
    > thing about it in HP site.

  3. Re: Jornada 568 and Windows Mobile (PPC 2003)

    No they will not. see:
    http://www.hp.com/sbso/special/ppc_upgrade_faq.html
    "Alberto Silva" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Please do not cross-post to newsgroups in foreign languages.
    >
    > Alberto Silva
    >
    > "Duram" escreveu na mensagem
    > > Will my Jornada 568 be able to upgrade to windows mobile 2003?

+ Reply to Thread