"Kjetil Nęss" wrote in message
news:52c2fe1a.0306230257.26ed864a@posting.google.c om...
> I've received an old Velo1 with Windows CE 1.0. Is there anyway to
> connect this to windows xp or windows 2000 in order to exchange files
> between the two ? I do not have access to the original software. Thanx
> for any help

You HAVE to use HPC Explorer - Activesync does NOT work with WinCE 1.0. I
have successfully used HPC Explorer with windows 2000. Download it here:
http://www.pocketpccity.com/software...7-09-29-ce-hpc.
html

You need the Velo serial cable to connect to PC - if you haven't got one
then try getting a usb IRDA interface and connecting via irda - if you can
get it working it is quick and 'wires free'

Tony