Entrek has released its latest revision of Entrek TOOLBOX Windows CE
Edition. Inside Entrek TOOLBOX, you'll find what you need to aid in
debugging your Windows CE application. Whether you are programming for the
Pocket PC, Smartphone, or your own custom Windows CE configuration, you'll
find features such as memory leak detection, heap corruption detection, and
performance monitoring will substantially improve your productivity and
shorten your time to market.

Now in Professional and Standard editions. While the Standard edition is a
subset of the features found in the Professional edition, it is much more
affordable. You can find pricing information at
www.entrek.com/purchasing_information.htm. For feature comparison, check
www.entrek.com/products.html. Beat the price hike! New pricing goes into
effect on July 14th, 2003.

Should you be using Entrek TOOLBOX? We've made up this short,
multiple-choice questionnaire to help you decide.

1.. Are you a professional software developer? (YES! / no)
2.. Do you care about making your code the best? (YES! / no)
3.. Is your time worth money? (YES! / no)
4.. Is product quality priority number one? (YES! / no)

If you answered YES! to any of the above questions, then you owe it to
yourself to see what Entrek TOOLBOX can do for you. Follow this link to
register for a free 2-week trial run: www.entrek.com/evalform.asp.

Already benefiting from Entrek TOOLBOX?

a.. See what's new in Entrek TOOLBOX 1.4:
http://www.entrek.com/newfeatures.html.
b.. Upgrade free until July 14th - www.entrek.com/upgrade_request.htm.

If you have any questions about how our tools can help, please email us at
mailto:info@entrek.com.

Entrek Software, Inc.