Delphi and windows CE - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Delphi and windows CE - Windows CE ; I have a simple application and i'dlike to migrate it under WINDOWS CE.net, can't I? Alessandro Tesi...

  1. Delphi and windows CE

    I have a simple application and i'dlike to migrate it under WINDOWS CE.net,
    can't I?
    Alessandro Tesi

  2. Re: Delphi and windows CE

    Microsoft certainly doesn't support Delphi or any other variant of
    Pascal. The following are the best lists of development tools I've
    seen
    http://www.pocketpcdn.com/tools/index.html
    http://www.cewindows.net/developer/languages.htm

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:10:40 +0200, "Alessandro"
    wrote:

    >I have a simple application and i'dlike to migrate it under WINDOWS CE.net,
    >can't I?
    >Alessandro Tesi

    Robert E. Zaret
    PenFact, Inc.