database backup - Windows CE

This is a discussion on database backup - Windows CE ; hai.. am using sql server ce 2 in WinCE platform...The think is how can i backup my database ...am using sqldmo.backup object .. but it cann't support..it display error message ActiveX cannot create object..where to get the SQLDMO.DLL(wince--Pocket PC based ...

  1. database backup

    hai..

    am using sql server ce 2 in WinCE platform...The think is how can i
    backup my database ...am using sqldmo.backup object .. but it cann't
    support..it display error message ActiveX cannot create object..where
    to get the SQLDMO.DLL(wince--Pocket PC based application)

  2. Re: database backup

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:24:49 -0800 (PST), svnatraj@gmail.com wrote:

    >hai..
    >
    > am using sql server ce 2 in WinCE platform...The think is how can i
    >backup my database ...am using sqldmo.backup object .. but it cann't
    >support..it display error message ActiveX cannot create object..where
    >to get the SQLDMO.DLL(wince--Pocket PC based application)

    This newsgroup is for a largely obsolete group of handhelds called
    Handheld PCs. General questions about Pocket PCs are far more likely
    to get useful answers if asked in microsoft.public.pocketpc. Questions
    about programming are far more likely to get useful answers if asked
    in a newsgroup for programmers. If you're using a .NET language, try
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework . Otherwise, try
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer. I just used google
    (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to look up
    sqldmo.dll
    and got 1850 hits. Several looked relevant, and were in newsgroups
    that might be even more relevant than the two I cited.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
    Boston, MA 02116