Hi!

I'm new to websphere, and i'm taking over the product. (Websphere Portal 6)
I'm having some problem... when a user make some changes to a page, it goes directly to the CUST database.
Also, that user is the only one that can see the changes!!

There are currently no link between the environments (staging, development, production etc). Everything was done manually with Portal 5.1, and we want it to be that way.

How can I make the changes available to everyone, and part of the REL database ?

I'm really stuck, and have been searching the internet for days now... please help !