Hi,

I am new to Websphere. I am developing application using websphere with jython. For datasource creation, i implemented like this

cellName = AdminControl.getCell()
jdbcProvider = AdminConfig.getid("/Cell:"+ cellName +"/Node:"+ nodeName +"/JDBCProvider:"+ jdbcDriverName +"/")
JDBCConfig.createDataSource(jdbcProvider,datasourc eName, datasourceJNDIName, authAliasName, datasourceHelperClassname,url)

Its a sample not exact code. My question is, At present i created in node level. But i want to implement in cluster level. Is it possible in WAS 6.0.2.27?

Can i modify like this

jdbcProvider = AdminConfig.getid("/Cell:"+ cellName +"/ServerCluster:"+ clusterName+"/JDBCProvider:"+ jdbcDriverName +"/")

(or)

jdbcProvider = AdminConfig.getid("/Cell:"+ cellName +"/JDBCProvider:"+ jdbcDriverName +"/")

Which one is correct? Please do needful help.

Thanks
rag