How to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script - Websphere ; Hi, I am new to websphere and jython. I dont how to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script. I know the command AdminApp.uninstall() to uninstall the EAR. But it is used only for active EAR. I want to know ...

  1. How to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script

    Hi,

    I am new to websphere and jython. I dont how to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script. I know the command AdminApp.uninstall() to uninstall the EAR. But it is used only for active EAR.
    I want to know the stopped EAR. Please do needful help.

    By
    ragesh

  2. Re: How to unistall the stopped EAR using jython script

    us the command
    runningApp=AdminControl.queryNames('type=Applicati on,name=%s,*' %(YourAppName))

    Result of above command is string representation of your running Applications. Then use something like below:

    if (runningApp.find(YourAppName) ==-1):
    Then do whatever you want to do with this stopped app

    You can also use
    if (len(runningApp)==0):
    Then do whatever you want to do with this stopped app

+ Reply to Thread