My Local Environment: RAD7.5.1, WAS 7.0.0.9, WPS 6.1.0.3
Devl Environment: WAS 7.0.0.9 WPS 6.1.0.3
Ldap: IBM Tivoli Directory Server 6.0

My local & devl WPS enviornments are using same LDAP.

I'm currently writing custom user registration portlet using PUMA SPI. This portlet will replace out of box "wps.selfcare portlet" and will allow to create, update a user, retrieve current user profile and add a user to group as well. I've tested my portelt in my local & devl and it works well. The problem I ran into is following:

1: Open browser #1 with url to my local portal and login using user id "Test1".
2: Open browser #2 with url to devl portal and login using user id "Test1".
3: Update attribute(given name) from edit my profile from browser #2 - success
pumaHome.getController().setAttributes(user, userAttrs);
4: Update attribute(given name) from edit my profile from browser #1 - Error
EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException : CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException

5: only way I can update given name attribute from Browser #1 is logoff & login again then OK

Not sure why this is happening.. also found this log
GLPRDB068E Entry uid=Test1,ou=customer,o=anico,c=us does not contain attribute givenName.

"givenName" attribute is difinetely there and will only work if I login to only one of two portal.

really confused and any help will be greatly appreciated.