Help me out seeing error: SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle - Websphere

This is a discussion on Help me out seeing error: SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle - Websphere ; Hi I have installed Websphere 7.0 and IHS 7.0(Both on same machine), I want IHS to act as a virtual host for my apps deployed in WAS. I have added IHS as virtual host and webserver in WAS Console. Changed ...

  1. Help me out seeing error: SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle

    Hi
    I have installed Websphere 7.0 and IHS 7.0(Both on same machine), I want IHS to act as a virtual host for my apps deployed in WAS.
    I have added IHS as virtual host and webserver in WAS Console.
    Changed the virtual host for the application which I want to access to IHS virtual host.
    Then I generated plugin and propogated that.
    Now when I access application on IHS host port I get following error.

    "SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /Sample/ has not been defined.

    SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle 192.168.1.14:8080 has not been defined.

    IBM WebSphere Application Server"

    I have verified my configuration everything seems to be fine, please help me out on this error.

  2. Re: Help me out seeing error: SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle

    Add 8080 in your default_host and try...

+ Reply to Thread