Hi everyone,

This is my first post, and i'm starting to work with websphere, i 'll appreciate your help.

I have 2 clusters, and one bus. Each cluster have their own messaging engine, members of the bus.

Each cluster have a different application, that share some messages trough a one cell scoped queue.

But, the queue have a destination at the bus, and the destination only have one queue point, which is the messaging engine from the first cluster.

So, when the first cluster is down (so also their ME), for ME in cluster 2 is impossible to put or get messages from the queue.

maybe i need to create a queue for each cluster, with their own destination in the bus. But two queues for the same purpose?, not sure.

Please, I know that i'm doing something wrong, can you help me?