need JACL script help for websphere - Websphere

This is a discussion on need JACL script help for websphere - Websphere ; am able to run a script a created, the script does not give any errors but does not give any results as well. I am trying to add name/value as a custom property for data sources Below is the script. ...

  1. need JACL script help for websphere

    am able to run a script a created, the script does not give any errors but does not give any results as well.

    I am trying to add name/value as a custom property for data sources

    Below is the script. Please let me know if you need more information. Kindly review and let me know if i am missing something or i have done it wrong.
    Thanks for your time. Please let me know if you need more information.

    proc ds_custom_prop {} {

    global AdminConfig
    set cellid [$AdminConfig getid /Cell:/]
    set cellName [$AdminConfig showAttribute $cellid name]
    set nodeId [$AdminConfig getid /Cell:$cellName/Node:/]
    set nodeName [$AdminConfig showAttribute $nodeId name]
    set jdbcproviderid [$AdminConfig getid /Cell:$cellName/Node:$nodeName/JDBCProvider]
    set jdbcprovidername [$AdminConfig showAttribute $jdbcproviderid name]
    set datasourceid [$AdminConfig getid /Cell:$cellName/Node:$nodeName/JDBCProvider:$jdbcprovidername/DataSource]
    set datasourcename [$AdminConfig showAttribute $datasourceid name]
    set newds [$AdminConfig getid /Cell:$cellName/Node:$nodeName/JDBCProvider:$jdbcprovidername/DataSource:$datasourcename]
    $AdminConfig required J2EEResourceProperty
    set propSet [$AdminConfig showAttribute $newds propertySet]
    set name[list name useRRASetEquals]
    set value[list value true]
    set rpAttrs[list $name $value]
    $AdminConfig create J2EEResourceProperty $propSet $rpAttrs
    $AdminConfig save
    }

  2. Re: need JACL script help for websphere

    Regarding:
    set propSet [$AdminConfig showAttribute $newds propertySet]

    probably, its not there yet, so you cant query

    try

    #Set the properties for the data source.
    set propSet [$AdminConfig create J2EEResourcePropertySet $ds1 {}

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...scriptool.html

+ Reply to Thread