Hi,

I am using "projectSetBuild" ant task of RAD to build a plugin project.
I am using useBuildXML="true" in projectSetBuild.
The build.xml builds the project using "projectBuild"(another Ant task provided by RAD). When building the project I get the following error

[projectGetErrors] 1. ERROR in \com.new.isrm.myPlugin\src\com\new\isrm\myplugin\A ctivator.java
[projectGetErrors] (at line 3) org.eclipse.jdt.core.problem
[projectGetErrors] The import org.eclipse.ui cannot be resolved
[projectGetErrors] ----------
[projectGetErrors] 2. ERROR in \com.new.isrm.myPlugin\src\com\new\isrm\myplugin\A ctivator.java
[projectGetErrors] (at line 9) org.eclipse.jdt.core.problem
[projectGetErrors] AbstractUIPlugin cannot be resolved to a type
[projectGetErrors] ----------
[projectGetErrors] 3. ERROR in \com.new.isrm.myPlugin\src\com\new\isrm\myplugin\A ctivator.java
[projectGetErrors] (at line 28) org.eclipse.jdt.core.problem
[projectGetErrors] AbstractUIPlugin cannot be resolved to a type
[projectGetErrors] ----------
[projectGetErrors] 4. ERROR in \com.new.isrm.myPlugin\src\com\new\isrm\myplugin\A ctivator.java
[projectGetErrors] (at line 38) org.eclipse.jdt.core.problem
[projectGetErrors] AbstractUIPlugin cannot be resolved to a type

This error is resolved if I add the jar in .classpath of the project.
But as there are many jars in the project so adding all of them is a pain and also I will have to give absolute path.

What I want is that if somehow if I can use the wildcard with relative path so that all jars of a folder are added using a single entry in .classpath.

or if there is some way I can use the classpath of Ant with projectBuild.

thanks,
Kushaal Veijay