Hello, I'm building an url to portlet from .jsp and I have a problem adding id attribute to target. I have portal 6.0.1 and with PortletTargetAccessorController.setActionTarget(Ob jectId) I obtain but I need .

My source code is:
PortletAccessorFactory pAccFct =(PortletAccessorFactory) mgr.getAccessorFactory(PortletAccessorFactory.clas s);
PortletTargetAccessorFactory tAccFct = (PortletTargetAccessorFactory) mgr.getAccessorFactory(PortletTargetAccessorFactor y.class);
PortletTargetAccessorController tCtrl = tAccFct.getPortletTargetAccessorController(request , url.getState() );
PortletAccessorController pCtrl = pAccFct.getPortletAccessorController(portletName, url.getState());
tCtrl.setActionTarget( portletName );
pCtrl.getParameters().putAll(map);
pCtrl.dispose();
tCtrl.dispose();