This is a discussion on Looking for Websphere Portal consultants in Plesanton,CA 12+months - Websphere ; Hi, Kindly check if you do have any consultants who are comfortable to the skills given below. Profile: Websphere Portal Location: Pleasanton,CA Duration: 12+ months Project Responsibilities: Responsible for Java/J2EE/J2SE application development supporting business objectives while providing expertise in software ...
Kindly check if you do have any consultants who are comfortable to the
skills given below.
Profile: Websphere Portal
Duration: 12+ months
Responsible for Java/J2EE/J2SE application development supporting
business objectives while providing expertise in software development
lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing.
Analyzes, designs and builds component-based applications in a Web/
intranet delivery environment, including introduction of an
application layer, modeling techniques, component and object-oriented
design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to
Works on new and existing applications along with enhancements web
sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
Performs hands-on coding, mentors’ junior developers and assists in
architecting web content solutions.
Expertise in server-side web presentation technologies such as
* Strong experience in JSR 168 compliant, portlet design and
development, preferably in a IBM portal environment - 2 to 4 years
* Strong experience with Java, J2EE web application design,
development of servlets, jsps, JSTL and good understanding of MVC
framework - min. 4 years
* Strong experience in coding unit tests with JUNIT
* Experience with design and development of data access component in
* Experience using IDEs like Eclipse , RAD and application servers
like IBM Websphere Application Server
* Education: A computer science college degree or equivalent
* Java web development skills and excellent understanding of object-
oriented analysis / design /programming.
* Deep understanding of web application design / web security
* Good understanding of Model-View controller distributed
* Experience with Websphere Studio Application Developer (Eclipse)
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* OO Analysis and Design experience.
* Experience with the scrum agile development methodology, including
TDD and JUNIT.
* Hands-on experience with IBM's Websphere Portal is required.
Sam| Technical Resource Specialist | TechClique | www.Techclique.com|
111 Frank.E.Rodgers Blvd S,Harrison, New Jersey – 07029|
|Efirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com |
" A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great