kill -3 pid - Websphere

This is a discussion on kill -3 pid - Websphere ; by using kill -3 pid we can generate thread dump, what information it will provide, what is the use of it, when we will use this command, thanks...

  1. kill -3 pid

    by using kill -3 pid we can generate thread dump, what information it
    will provide, what is the use of it, when we will use this command,
    thanks

  2. Re: kill -3 pid

    You may find this document helpful: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg27017906

    --
    Michal
    The postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent

+ Reply to Thread