Hi All,

I assemble my J2EE project as different EJB JAR. These EJB jars have
depedency relationshop, ex: EJB02.jar will refer to EJB01.jar.
However, when I deploy it to WAS, I meet error message as "The project
was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the
class file for [my package.my class]. Fix the build path then try
building this project." I found WAS would deploy EJB02.jar firstly
then EJB01.jar. That's why WAS can't build EJB02.jar. Can I specify
the deployment sequence on WAS? If you have any suggestion, please
guide me, thank you.

Jackie