Does app client 6.1 include websphere ant tasks? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Does app client 6.1 include websphere ant tasks? - Websphere ; I created my ANT build.xml with the following taskdef classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.InstallApplication" classpathref="was61.ant.classpath" /> This works fine in a box, where websphere 6.1 server is installed. I am invoking ws_ant.bat However in another box, I have WAS Client 6.1 Name IBM Application ...

  1. Does app client 6.1 include websphere ant tasks?

    I created my ANT build.xml with the following taskdef

    classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.InstallApplication"
    classpathref="was61.ant.classpath" />

    This works fine in a box, where websphere 6.1 server is installed. I
    am invoking ws_ant.bat

    However in another box, I have WAS Client 6.1

    Name IBM Application Client for WebSphere
    Application Server
    Version 6.1.0.0
    ID CLIENT
    Build Level b0620.14
    Build Date 5/16/06

    And my build fails saying "taskdef class
    com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.InstallApplication cannot be found"

    Does Websphere client 6.1 installation not provide websphere ant tasks?

  2. Re: Does app client 6.1 include websphere ant tasks?

    > Does Websphere client 6.1 installation not provide websphere ant tasks?

    Hi,
    The ant taskdef class "com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.InstallApplication"
    is not provided in IBM Application Client 6.1.

    - Kihup

+ Reply to Thread