Dear Friends,

We continue with our tradition of offering Free Live, Online PDU
Sessions on various topics related to Project, Program, Portfolio
management and other related topics.

The schedule for February 2010 is as follows:

1 - Overview Of Standard For EVM On February 15th, '2010 Live Lecture
(Timings - 7.30 AM to 9.45 AM IST) / (Timings - 2.00 AM to 4.15 AM
GMT)

Please visit www.pmsoft.com & register for the sessions for becoming a
part of this session.

You can also write to info@pmsoft.com for seeking any further
clarifications, answering your queries.

You can inform your friends / acquaintances / colleagues so that they
too will be able to take advantage of these sessions.

Please note that the session would be delivered online. The batch is
limited and enrollment will be on "First Come First Serve" basis.

You will need Pentium IV or equivalent processor, IE 6.0 or above,
Broadband 512 Kbps, headset for attending this course.

Do let us know as to how we can be of further service to you.

With Best Regards,

Sangeeta
PMSoft Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +91-20-25465039; 32909325