Hello All,
On AIX 6.1 OS , I am in a activity of migration my project website from IHS 5.x to 7.x version . while doing so I am getting error as shown in below snippet. Can any one please put some light on it , some pointers, some links ? . That would really be a gr8 help for me .

httpd: Syntax error on line 913 of /usr/IBM/HTTPServer/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /lib/libapacheplugin.so into server: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_clear_table was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_dummy_mutex was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_hard_timeout was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_kill_timeout was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_pcalloc was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_pstrdup was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_reset_timeout was referenced\n from module /lib/libapacheplugin.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\n\t0509-021 Additional errors occurred but are not reported.
Do any body have already build tomcat redirector .so file , for redirecting requests from IHS 7.x to tomcat . I would be very delighted if any one posts and some pointer to get it .
thanks in advance.