login to portal server console? - Websphere

This is a discussion on login to portal server console? - Websphere ; I installed the latest version IBM WS portal express. I can start the portal server, login into Portal Server. However, I have problems to login the administrative console. The URL is like this https://localhost:10041/ibm/console/logon.jsp I cannot remember where did I ...

  1. login to portal server console?

    I installed the latest version IBM WS portal express. I can start the
    portal server, login into Portal Server. However, I have problems to
    login
    the administrative console.

    The URL is like this

    https://localhost:10041/ibm/console/logon.jsp

    I cannot remember where did I set user id and password during the
    installation?

    where do I find the user-id and password?

    Thanks

  2. Re: login to portal server console?

    On Jan 29, 11:38*pm, xianren wrote:
    > I installed the latest version IBM WS portal express. I can start the
    > portal server, login into Portal Server. However, I have problems to
    > login the administrative console.
    > [...]
    > where do I find the user-id and password?

    If user id may help you recall the password then you can find a user
    id in the following file:
    /config/cells//security.xml
    Look for a *primaryAdminId* attribute. There is a couple of them, each
    for a different user registry so only the active registry is relevant.

    And if you are really determined you can try this hint:
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21217510

    --
    Michal
    The postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent

+ Reply to Thread