Hi, I am using Sharepoint(MOSS 2007) as producer portal and websphere
portal(6.1) as consumer portal. Before consuming the service we need
to register the producer in WPS.
In websphere portal i am trying to register the WSRP Producer whch is
a WSDL link from Sharepoint portal. We are able to access this wsdl
link directly from our machines and so also from WPS server machine.
But While registering the WSDL in Websphere portal i am getting this
error:
"1.EJPAM1040E: Failed to create a Producer test.
2. EJPWB2007E: Error occurred while reading WSDL definition from URL:
http://local_host:2121/MyVirtualNewD...tProducer.wsdl :
WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at
'http://local_host:2121/xyz/SharePointProducer.wsdl'..
3.WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at
'http://local_host:2121/MyVirtualNewDir/SharePointProducer.wsdl'.: "

Can anybody help me on this and why this error and how to resolve this
issue?
Any other solution to resolve this error will be greatly appreciated.