We are a high-end custom software development company looking for a
new Sr. Java developer to join our team. The successful candidate
will
have a comp-sci degree, 3+ years of work experience and an interest
in
many of the following: J2EE, SQL, JSP, XML, Spring, Eclipse, Ant,
XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, WebSphere, WebLogic. Experience with
WebSphere
Commerce or Portal is a big plus.

Please email resumes to jobs@boylesoftware.com. This position is for
full-time, W2 employee in Manhattan, New York City... no recruiters,
no sub-contractors, no interns, no temps and no off-shore staffing.

Boyle Software designs, develops and delivers custom technology
solutions for Fortune 1000 clients. We offer great benefits and re-
invest in our staff. See our web site for details http://www.boylesoftware.com/.