Re: Method addSync caught javax.transaction.RollbackException; - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Method addSync caught javax.transaction.RollbackException; - Websphere ; You may want to check the following two applications in WAS console, "content_j2ee" and "icmjcrear" If they are not started, start them and retry whatever you were doing. -FF The postings on this site are my own and do not ...

  1. Re: Method addSync caught javax.transaction.RollbackException;

    You may want to check the following two applications in WAS console,
    "content_j2ee" and "icmjcrear"
    If they are not started, start them and retry whatever you were doing.

    -FF

  2. Re: Method addSync caught javax.transaction.RollbackException;

    Thanks for the info. Both applications are running.

+ Reply to Thread