Collapse/ Expand Side Nav in Portal v6.1 missing functionality - Websphere

This is a discussion on Collapse/ Expand Side Nav in Portal v6.1 missing functionality - Websphere ; Dear sir , I have missing functionality of the SideNav.jspf in Portal v6.1 , which I used the code provided under this URL , http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21283387 , the SideNavigator is collapsed first rendering , & expands its selected page subs , ...

  1. Collapse/ Expand Side Nav in Portal v6.1 missing functionality

    Dear sir , I have missing functionality of the SideNav.jspf in Portal v6.1 , which I used the code provided under this URL ,

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21283387 , the SideNavigator is collapsed first rendering , & expands its selected page subs , when select .but have this illogical attitude :

    If I press on a node & it was expanded , to view the child nodes , when I click on another sibling node , but which is individual – have no child nodes , it does not collapse the already expanded one .

    also check : http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21297226
    http://groups.google.com/group/ibm.s...eb44f873e8a5ba

  2. Re: Collapse/ Expand Side Nav in Portal v6.1 missing functionality

    Hi , just more explanation about the problem :

    1- If I press on a node & it was expanded , to view the child nodes , when I click on another sibling node , but which is individual – have no child nodes , it does not collapse the already expanded one .
    2- The Node type is label , its already expanded , even if it is not selected , how can I force it to be collapse , & act as the Pages .
    3- The same selected Node - Page , which is expanded , can not be clicked again to collapse viewing the subs .

    can any one help me to have a full functional Navigator ?

    Thanks & Regards

+ Reply to Thread