Re: Customized Skin creation and testing. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Customized Skin creation and testing. - Websphere ; Hi, I changed the portlet title bar background color successfully by following the above procedure. I also want to show the icons maximize, minimize, restore, delete , move instead of portlet context menu when mouse over. Can you please tell ...

  1. Re: Customized Skin creation and testing.

    Hi,

    I changed the portlet title bar background color successfully by following the above procedure. I also want to show the icons maximize, minimize, restore, delete , move instead of portlet context menu when mouse over.

    Can you please tell me where do I need to make changes in control.jsp to get this done.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Customized Skin creation and testing.

    On Dec 1, 1:13*am, PortalDev wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I changed the portlet title bar background color successfully by following the above procedure. I also want to show the icons maximize, minimize, restore, delete , move instead of portlet context menu when mouse over.
    >
    > Can you please tell me where do I need to make changes in control.jsp to get this done.
    >
    > Thank you.

    You can updated the control.jsp and place the icons there.

+ Reply to Thread