Adding portlet twice to the page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Adding portlet twice to the page - Websphere ; Hi, I am working on websphere portal server 6.0. I have added a portlet twice to the page. one is actual portlet & the other one is copy of the portlet. problem is actual portlet content am able to see ...

  1. Adding portlet twice to the page

    Hi,

    I am working on websphere portal server 6.0.
    I have added a portlet twice to the page.
    one is actual portlet & the other one is copy of the portlet.
    problem is actual portlet content am able to see on the page,but the portlet copy
    is not getting displayed(am able to see the title of the portlet).
    If you have any idea or solution please share.

    Thanks & Regards,
    K.Kiran Kumar

  2. Re: Adding portlet twice to the page

    Is there any message or error in SystemOut.log? What is the exact version of Portal? (check wps.properties in the portal root directory).

  3. Re: Adding portlet twice to the page

    What is the output markup for this portlets?

    html?

    --sandeep.

  4. Re: Adding portlet twice to the page

    Thanks for the reply.