Re: Portal Search - Very very slow - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Portal Search - Very very slow - Websphere ; Also, ensure you're using the correct files for your level. Please see this for verification: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21399042 *Matt Munse* The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM....

  1. Re: Portal Search - Very very slow

    Also, ensure you're using the correct files for your level. Please see this for verification:

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21399042

    *Matt Munse*

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.

  2. Re: Portal Search - Very very slow

    Thanks everyone.

    I'll have a look into it on Monday and check the information you have provided here.

    I'm also considering 6.1.0.3 at the moment too as that has some search related fixes as well.

    Thanks again and I'll write up my findings here soon.

    All the best,
    Tony

+ Reply to Thread