Login page navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Login page navigation - Websphere ; Hi We have done login portlet customization in WebSphere Portal v6.1 using RAD 7.5 After successful login, how can i navigate to separate pages according to the user previleges ie according to the user roles-groups. Please help me in finding ...

  1. Login page navigation

    Hi

    We have done login portlet customization in WebSphere Portal v6.1 using RAD 7.5
    After successful login, how can i navigate to separate pages according to the user previleges ie according to the user roles-groups.

    Please help me in finding solution

    Thanks

  2. Re: Login page navigation

    Please go to this link and click ont puma scenarios.pdf available. This information should answer your question.
    Thanks.
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...ios/index.html

+ Reply to Thread